Hello Alto,

Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 9:43:17 AM, among other things, you wrote:

AS> Hi Rick,

>> I too still have the exe for version 4 in my prog folder and can
>> rename it back if I feel the need.

AS> Are you sure? Wasn't there some issue with the mailbase if you
AS> switched back over major versions? Or does this only affect POP users?

I have version 4 in one folder and version 5 in another folder.  Both access
the  same  TB files.  I can thus switch from one version to the other at any
time and have the smae folder list and messages.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The   Bat!  v4.2.44.2  POP3,  on  Windows 7,
version 6 1, build 7601   and Service Pack 1