Hi Thomas,

TF> They are (were?) very useful in v4, as they updated automagically.

Not here, I'm afraid: In v4 a VF worked correctly exactly once, right
after it had been created. If TB was shut down and started again, the
VF became empty (0 messages.) It stayed empty, too, regardless of what
was selected or refiltered.

In v5, a VF is not automatically updated, but as soon as I select the
parent folder, it is, and the messages that are filtered into it once
stay there for the future.

At least, that's how VF behave on my machines.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto: