Dear Alto,

 --->>> Alto Speckhardt / Sunday Sun  22. Apr 2012, 01:23 PM
        [second try] IMAP - how to permanently store eMail local

RT>> If that's really what you want to achieve just create a new
RT>> account pointing to the POP3 server and download the mails.

> I don't think this will do the trick, since POP3 can't handle
> folders. Throwing over 1000 folders together just for the transfer
> and then sort it out manually again... Brrr.

Agree Alto!I was just writing about it in my previous post to you.
Raymound,  Alto,  do  you  think if I would place the folder structure
into my pop account folder that would then work for all eMails?

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1