Dear Raymund,

 --->>> Raymund Tump / Sunday Sun  22. Apr 2012, 05:14 PM
        [second try] IMAP - how to permanently store eMail local

>>> Even when you have a POP3 setup with subfolders each of these
>>> folders will contain there own messages.tbb and messages.tbn file.
>> Fair  enough.  But how to proceed? What goes now in which folder? And,
>> each .TBB/.TBN file holds subfolders. How am I separating them?

> The .TBB/.TBN hold exactly one folder. You don't need to separate
> them. If you need to know which .TBB contains the messages of which
> folder that is shown in the folder properties und IMAP-Specific.

Ok I see it now.

Uff,  I  see there seems a lot of manual work to be done.

Still I like to explore two more ways: [1] Alto's experience using
IMAPsize and my idea I posted here
<mid:62558726.20120422165...@gmail.com>

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1