Dear Raymund,

 --->>> Raymund Tump / Sunday Sun  22. Apr 2012, 04:45 PM
        [second try] IMAP - how to permanently store eMail local

> What's wrong with that? You wanted to have a copy of the data on
> your hard drive. There it is.

> Even when you have a POP3 setup with subfolders each of these
> folders will contain there own messages.tbb and messages.tbn file.

Fair  enough.  But how to proceed? What goes now in which folder? And,
each .TBB/.TBN file holds subfolders. How am I separating them?

--
   best regards          | Using The Bat! 5.0.36.5 (BETA)
       Eddie               | on Windows 7 6.1