On 07 August 2018 at 17:58 Lüko Willms wrote and made these points

... <snip>
>> Hmmmm....  this  makes  me think that if we can get the list server to
>> strip   the   DKIM   header,  the  issue  would  be  resolved  without
>> compromising the configuration of the list...

LW>   My Web and Mail provider has told me that the solution for Gmail is not
DKIM, but SPF.

LW>   My correspondent in the USA who did not get my mails after
LW> having moved to Google Mail, put my address in his White List, and I got
SPF for may domains.

LW>   After that it worked like charm.

We  don't  have  access  to  the  list server to be able to inject (or
remove) headers as things stand.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.5.8.3 (ALPHA) on Windows 10.0.17134