On 07 August 2018 at 19:07 MAU wrote and made these points

>> Max's  messages include a DKIM signature, which effectively marks list
>> traffic  as  spam,  since the sending domain fails to match the domain
>> certified in the DKIM signature.

M> But  if traffic is marked as spam, why his messages don't end up in my
M> Gmail account Spam folder?

In  the  case  of a DKIM failure, some servers (Max tells me) actually
reject  the  message.  That  would mean that you wouldn't find it in a
spam folder.

White-listing thebat.dutaint.com may get round this.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v8.5.8.3 (ALPHA) on Windows 10.0.17134