Hello Jernej,

On Sat, 3 Jul 2021 10:59:01 +0200 GMT (03-Jul-21, 15:59 +0700 GMT),
Jernej Simončič wrote:

> On Saturday, July 3, 2021, 10:10:59, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Any idea what the reason could be? I probably inadvertedly hit some crtl-key
>> combo...

> Workspace → Message auto-view maybe?

Exactly! Thanks, sometimes I'm blind. I had searched the menu navigator for
"preview" and that did not show this.

>> Remark: avast! updated in the background and I thought that may have to do
>> with it. However, I disabled avast!, restarted the computer, and still no
>> preview pane. (I have enabled avast! again, don't worry.)

> I suggest you get rid of Avast, it turned into spyware. The built-in Windows
> Defender is more than sufficient for home users.

Seriously? I'm a paying customer and quite happy with it, espeically the mail
and web shields. At the time I chose avast! (many years ago), it was
recommended over Windows Defender. Things change, and I will do some research
on this.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: