Hello George,

On Sun, 4 Jul 2021 11:41:36 +0300 GMT (04-Jul-21, 15:41 +0700 GMT),
George Salnik wrote:

>> Writing from my laptop as my PC's TB! became inoperable. I installed 9.4
>> from the MSI, and all was normal, I even posted a message here. I left TB!
>> open as usual while working on something else, and then when I went back to
>> TB!, the preview pane was gone.

>> Any idea what the reason could be? I probably inadvertedly hit some crtl-key
>> combo...

> Try to press SHIFT+CTRL+E.

Thanks, I saw that when Jernej pointed me to the menu item. That must have been
the key combo I inadvertedly clicked.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: