Hi The

On Sunday, February 20, 2022 9:22:41 AM you wrote:

> Hello Alex,

>> First of all, there's no "open connection". After you log in for a first
>> time, link your license, if there wasn't one on your account already, the
>> only request we're sending is
>> https://api.beta.thebat.net/api/beta-access/check, which is only being sent
>> one time after each program startup.
> After EACH program startup the mail client connects to the The Bat Network?
> Hardcoded?
> A client owner cannot control this?
> Why do you want to control your beta testers?

When blocking this thebat.net IP address TheBat! doesn't start.

To be clear: I would like this to be changed. Ok, for a first check of
the licences key why not, but after that this 6 connections have to be
disabled.

   Martin
   mar...@postzone.org

TheBat! 9.5.1 Pro (64bit, with OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19043

'Using TBBETA' information: