On 25 January 2002 at 09:11 Den wrote:

> Hello.

> GMM> I have tested many AVP releases with the bat. For me it only worked with
> GMM> AVP 3.5.1.3 Platinum (although it may works with Gold or Std)

> What file is necessary for connection AVP to The BAT! ?

We may find out eventually ;)

>From what I understand the author(s) of each virus checker will have
to write an plugin to TB! via an interface which is not currently
freely available.

Awkward question: even when it does become available, do the authors
and users of TB! collectively have enough clout to get the plugins
written? (I shall be on the email to F-Prot, but one swallow does not
make a summer :)

I can see the point of the plugin (the virus is caught even before the
window containing the attachment icon is drawn, thus not giving the
user a chance to click on it and ignore all the warnings) but am
worried about the mechanics of implementing it to any extent.

Alastair

--
Alastair Scott (London, United Kingdom)
Using Windows XP and The Bat! 1.54 Beta/31