Jacek, is your experience with using a TB! plug-in for NOD32?

I use NOD32's POP3 scanner between TB! and my POP3 server.  It's
quick, and it doesn't quit upon finding no viruses.  When there is a
virus found, a large dialog box pops up with identifying information
about the email (sender and subject and, possibly, date); the name of
the malicious code; and some choices.

JN