Hello Alexander,
Sunday, September 5, 2004, 5:45:41 PM, you wrote:

SC>> The term "Match" uses regular expressions , where as the term
SC>> "Contains" just means that it is contained in the area you tell it to
SC>> look.
AL> Maybe... but I spent some time on problem-hunting:
AL> Why filter
AL> Subject - contain - "Re: MODERATE"
AL> (converted from OFS as is)
AL> does NOT work for messages with subj: "Re: MODERATE -- blablabla posted
AL> to blobloblo"

AL> and why - match - works

I don't really know enough about regex to be able to say if this
should work or not.

I just tried both ways and they both worked. Maybe the conversion
itself didn't work, but try using the same parameters with a new
filter. I notice that you sig says you are using 2.13b8 as well, so
maybe that is the difference.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.0
 On Windows 98 4.10 Build #2222