Hi,
 Monday, September 6, 2004, 3:31:41 AM, you wrote:

D>>> It appears Contains, Contains any of,  have been used by some as
D>>> match and match any of with success.

Richard>> There certainly seems to be a multitude of ways of differentiating
Richard>> between conditions and I just wish someone at TB would give the
Richard>> definitive version because there surely must be one.

MicCullen> Maybe...

MicCullen> I'm hoping the "hit enter" method keeps
MicCullen> working, as it's by far the easiest to
MicCullen> read.

I don't know what the "right" answer is, it seems to vary between
machine. I don't have the option to hit enter and the filter works,
but can use the add button and set the condition and that works on
this machine.  Doesn't mean it's right, just what works on this
machine...  Could be the differences between OS's  ie: Win98, Win 2000
and XP and how they handle filters??
I'm just glad I found a filter that is working ;)

--
Cheers,
Dean