Hello Dean,

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

D> I ended up editing the \b, I had to rewrite the filter,

....snip....

D> It appears Contains, Contains any of,  have been used by some as
D> match and match any of with success.

There certainly seems to be a multitude of ways of differentiating
between conditions and I just wish someone at TB would give the
definitive version because there surely must be one.

--
Regards,
Richard

| Using The Bat! 3.0 & SpamPal
| Windows XP (build 2600), version 5. 1 Service Pack 1
| and the best browser: Opera 7.60 build 7141

PGP public key:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA93B5BE