On Monday, September 6, 2004 @ 3:48:00 PM, Richard Wakeford wrote:

[snips]

RW>> That's one I'd like to know how to do too. In my blacked filter before
RW>> NFS I had words encased in "[]" separated by "|". On converting to NFS
RW>> they are now encased in "|b" with the same separator but don't seem to
RW>> work all the time.

Richard> I should have read all the messages before replying because I see that
Richard> people have found that separating each condition with just a pipe "|"
Richard> works fine - after closing and reopening TB!

Except that that method isn't working now...

I read Bill's message about just hitting <enter> after each entry, and that's
working fine. (It's also easy to see what's in the filter.) Hopefully it will
still be doing so in a few hours...

--

cheers, Mic (reply address works)
"I never lecture, not because I am shy or a bad speaker, but simply because I detest