Hi, Clive.

--On Monday, October 11, 2004 3:54 PM +0100 Clive Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've crossed this bridge, Keith. Although I miss some of TB's
features, rock-solid, fast IMAP performance is more important to me
for my domain mail and I don't regret a penny I spent on a licence for
Mulberry. Time will tell whether I can say the same about the
(admittedly small) sum I spent on the v3 upgrade to TB.

Interesting. Tero has turned up on the Mulberry mailing list, seeking help on migrating from The Bat! to Mulberry. I wonder how many others who don't post here have already made, or are in the process of making, the decision to switch to another client. Or is it just a few of us for whom IMAP is such a major issue?

On the other hand, Mulberry also has some serious deficiencies that are not being addressed, or are being addressed too slowly for my taste. The big differences are that what it does it does very well, it's very stable, and it has very complete documentation.

--
Keith

Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: