> Mulberry is heavily modal when busy working with the server. You have to
> wait for it to do it's thing before you get a chance to do other things
> like editing a message or fiddling with settings. It's very slow when I
> wish to thread my mail.

Now that is interesting, Allie, because I have EXACTLY the opposite
experience. TB frustrates the life out of me with its slowness of
response, freezes in refreshing folder contents, sending of mail and -
most annoying - random lockups where I have to restart the prog at
intervals. I also have to use Mulberry to open attachments (usually
Word files) where TB just refuses to acknowledge their existence from
time to time.

OTOH, as I've said before, Mulberry just works. It's contacting the
same accounts so it's not a server issue but more how TB is interacting
with the servers. In this regard Mulberry is demonstrating its IMAP
pedigree well. Ain't life strange!
--
Regards
Clive Taylor

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: