Hello Terry!

On Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 3:45:22 PM you wrote:

> This release definitely seems less stable than RC5. I have begun to
> have odd memory errors and the occassional AV. Sorry that I can't
> point to anything more specific at this time. I know it's not very
> helpful. I'll try to gather more info.

You know that we are already a few versions down the river?

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not
as they ought to be. (Ambrose Bierce)

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: