On Saturday, October 16, 2004, 9:48:10 AM, Stuart Cuddy wrote:
> Then if you really wanted this Viewmode change to become
> permanent
>  there could be a choice on Right click that offers to "Save
> current
>  Layout". This way you wouldn't always have to answer this
> question
>  everytime you wanted to make a temporary change, but could
> still use
>  the click on header approach to change the layout.

It's already there--right mouse click, Save To.  However, I'm not
certain it doesn't save other VM settings in addition to column
settings.  This wouldn't matter if you only wanted to save to the
current view mode, but would if you were trying to save to other view
modes as well.

--
Best,

M-K
Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222 A
"My idea of American policy toward the Soviet Union is simple, and
some would say simplistic. It is this: 'We win and they lose.'" --
Ronald Reagan, to future National Security Adviser Richard V. Allen,
1977.

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: