Hello Munango-Keewati,
Saturday, October 16, 2004, 3:31:33 PM, you wrote:

MK> It's already there--right mouse click, Save To.  However, I'm not
MK> certain it doesn't save other VM settings in addition to column
MK> settings.  This wouldn't matter if you only wanted to save to the
MK> current view mode, but would if you were trying to save to other view
MK> modes as well.

Yes I see it if you right click on the bar at the top, however, the
missing component here is that you don't have to use that because it
will already have made this change permanent for the current viewmode.
I would like to have any changes made by clicking on the top bar to be
only temporary unless I select the option to Save.

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.0.2.1 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: