Hi,

   First, thank you to all who help me identify the sending... and
resending message mystery.
It was, as some of you thought about, a outbox issue, apparently I
solved it....I appologized !!!

Here is an update list of possible The Bat! enhancements  (perhaps
some of you have already read some of them) :

1.
what about adding the ability of choosing ldap adress books in the
options/preferences/system/autocomplete adress from... All adress
books ...

2.
What about adding an option in the options/preferences dialog to give the
possibility to the user to store its preferences in a  local .ini file
in case of storing the bat! and e-mails on a usb key ?

3.
Adding the ability to share an address book with the time&chaos
software...

Should I add those suggestions on the Ritlabs Bt system ?

--

Claude Renaud

       MSN Messenger : [EMAIL PROTECTED]