On Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:37:33, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

>   It's an Alpha, so please be aware of the numerous bugs and omissions -
>   please feel free to mention them here or at the BT.

Things I noticed immediately:

- The toolbars have an ugly border with my color scheme, and the icons look
  very bad until I hover my mouse over them. It's probably just a setting
  somewhere, since Dialog (a newsreader which also uses TBX) doesn't have
  this problem (see attached image).

- Sorting order seems to be reversed

- Ctrl+Đ (Ctrl+] on US keyboard AFAIK) doesn't work anymore

- Ctrl+Right arrow and Spacebar don't go beyond last message in branch

- Insert in message editor opens Attach file dialog

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

[The Bat! v3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha on Windows NT Clone 5.2.3790.]

Beware of the physician who is great at getting out of trouble.
       -- Matz's Warning

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: