On Friday, February 25, 2005, 2:06:18 PM, David Calvarese wrote:

>  I just want to be able to read it right when I choose to.  I get a
> few newsletters that are not available as text only and that TB!
> just horribly mangled.

I also get lots of HTML newsletters, but never seen one mangled, let
along horribly mangled. If I want to look at any of the stuff behind
any of the little red 'x's it's very simple to merely double-click the
message.html icon, and I can always follow one of the links. It works
great. We, unfortunately, use Outlook 2003 here at the office, and
have it restricted so that it doesn't download all the crap in all the
spam which shows up, as a security move. So the only safe way to use
software which does the unnecessary is to disable that function.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: