Hello AC Martin

On Friday, February 25, 2005, at 7:58:29 PM
You wrote:

AM> I'm using ThunderBird primarily. However, I'd much *prefer* using TB!
AM> for a lot of reasons. While using ThunderBird, I've encountered
AM> interesting features and approaches. Why not suggest them, especially
AM> if I'm actually not happy with ThunderBird either and am far more
AM> interested in TB! eventually really working for me, rather than
AM> ThunderBird. I've chosen the lesser of two currently bad situations.
AM> This is sad, considering that for years, I couldn't have cared less
AM> about, and didn't really consider other clients.

That is exactly why I'm pushing for this wonderful feature that ThunderBird
has, and has the right way to protect users.  Whitelist or having the email
addy in your collected address book

--
The Final Cut
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: