Hi Tony,
 On 25/2/2005 3:25 PM, you wrote:

> In that case join a thunderbird list and don't come on here saying
>  Thunderbird can do this and Thunderbird can do that. If html is
> THE ONLY thing The Bat can't do compared to all the others then
> bugger off and tell the Thunderbird list that.

I'm using ThunderBird primarily. However, I'd much *prefer* using TB!
for a lot of reasons. While using ThunderBird, I've encountered
interesting features and approaches. Why not suggest them, especially
if I'm actually not happy with ThunderBird either and am far more
interested in TB! eventually really working for me, rather than
ThunderBird. I've chosen the lesser of two currently bad situations.
This is sad, considering that for years, I couldn't have cared less
about, and didn't really consider other clients.

--
   /_\   | | | | (_)  ___    | IMAP Clients: The Bat! v3.0.2.8

-=-=-
Petroleum and coffee had no value a few centuries ago.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: