Hello David,

  A reminder of what David Calvarese on TBBETA typed on:
  25 February 2005 at 21:07:09 GMT +0100

DC> Never said I wanted to send HTML email, I'm quite happy with text.

 OK, my apologies.

DC> I just want to be able to read it right when I choose to. I get a few
DC> newsletters that are not available as text only and that TB! just
DC> horribly mangled.

Have you ever thought to double click the html attachment to see what
happens? Oh look, the browser opens and there's your html newsletter
complete with all those pretty pictures... Don't tell me your too lazy to
double click a mouse button?

Sorry David and that other chap with the illegal copy of TB! but for the
sake of a few mouse clicks to get exactly what you want I don't see the
point in ruining a perfectly good email program.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: