Hello Mic,

  A reminder of what Mic Cullen on TBBETA typed on:
  28 February 2005 at 12:03:49 GMT +0100

MC> It VERY clearly says 'check-box", not a button. As in something you set in
MC> preferences, so it will do what you want all the time. (If it matches the
MC> whitelist, or whatever. It's not like we haven't discussed this a little...)

 Still a silly idea, one button is enough, pointless having a checkbox to
 turn a button on and off. You don't have checkboxes to turn the toolbar
 icons on and off.

 I would however like a checkbox to turn the X on or off so that it
 minimises instead of completely closing down.

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: