Hello Goncalo,

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:12:40 +0000 GMT (28/02/2005, 01:12 +0700 GMT),
Goncalo Farias wrote:

GF> Why  not integrate, as an option, the IE engine into the TB? You don't
GF> want  to  use  it, fine, stick with internal render engine. People who
GF> don't mind do as they want to.

The problem is, with TB you are *forced* to use IE for rendering HTML
messages correctly (by double-clicking on the attachment icon), if IE
is your default browser. Problem being, they still won't render
correctly if some of the images are sent with the messages and others
are not.

I'd rather have everything under TB's control.

LG>> IMAP is part of e-mail. HTML isn't. Poor argument.

GF> It's  not?  Then  I must hallucinating because I receive loads of HTML
GF> emails.

Same here. HTML is part of email *today*. It may not have been 5 or 10
years ago, but please wake up, people.

GF> It may not be official but it SURELY is part of email current usage.

It's official, according to the RFCs. Somebody prove me wrong, please.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: