Hello Mic,

  A reminder of what Mic Cullen on TBBETA typed on:
  28 February 2005 at 12:55:09 GMT +0100

MC> I'd like the 'X' checkbox as well, but, of course, that's not how windows
ran
MC> HISTORICALLY, so it's a pretty dangerous option, being able to alter things
like
MC> that nowadays.

 So html email is historically OK is it?

 I think all this is quite a long way off at the moment so lets wait see
 what occurs eh?

--
Tony.
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10

     :gentoo:
   www.gentoo.org

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: