On Tuesday, April 19, 2005, 2:13:14 PM, Martin Webster on tbbeta wrote:

> Do you have the same problem with 3.0.1.33? If so, I think you would
> do better seeking help on TBUDL as there are so many issues with the
> current beta you may not get a useful reply here.

The lack of useful replies there drove me to pre-betas, and enquiring
here. At least here, there is some chance someone it trying to fix
something. No one, I assume is making repairs to 3.0.1.33, and no one
has ever addressed my question about whether start up settings can be
changed when one is not running, so one can experiment about trying to
start up.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway

 Current beta is 3.0.9.17 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: