Hello Stuart,

MAU>>     Actions 1, 2, 4 and 5 are executed. Filter 3 is _not_ triggered even
MAU>>     though Filter 1 and 2 are set to continue. The message ends up in
MAU>>     Inbox, marked as Blue when it should be Red (as sub-filter 3 is
MAU>>     _not_ set to continue) and should end up in TBBeta folder.
>
MAU>> ,----- [ This is the corresponding line from the account log: ]
MAU>> | 20/04/2005, 18:52:29: FETCH - received message from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAU>> | (3224 bytes) (processed by "From MAU Ian", "To MAU", "To me or
MAU>> | Involved", "To_me_C", "Involved_C"), URL:
MAU>> | msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MAU>> `---
>
>  In  order  to  match  F  and H does the message not have to come From
>  tbbeta or tbudl. In this case the message is from [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, the message is one I sent to TBBeta. So it is From [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But;

In filter 3 'If F' = 'Recipient contains @thebat.dutaint.com'
In sub-filter 5 'If G' = 'Header field Reply-To contains tbudl'
In sub-filter 6 'If H' = 'Header field Reply-To contains tbbeta'

So, filter 3 and sub-filet 6 should have triggered.

>  I  would  like to try to duplicate this, but i am unsure of what your
>  actions for 1,2 & 3 are.

Actually they have no actions, just the IFs.

In Filter 1 (From MAU Ian): 'If A' = 'Sender contains MAU'
In Sub-filter 1 (To MAU): 'If B' = 'Recipient contains MAU'
In Sub-filter 2 (To Rancho-K): 'If C' = 'Recipient contains @rancho-k'

This filter and sub-filters are there just to see what happens when one
of the sub-filters triggers. That is, if this would stop following
filters from being even tested (even though 1 is set to continue) as I
reported in http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4021

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.9.18 Return on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: