On Wednesday, May 4, 2005, 23:30, Alto Speckhardt wrote:

> With "Auto Format On" you can't make a paragraph (by pressing Return)
> without inserting an empty line after it. If you try it the next line
> is drawn back to append the previous one - as it should not be.

> If you disable "Auto Format" then no formating is done to one
> paragraph in its own. Yo can have the first line only half full with
> no Return behind it, but now the next line is not drawn back - as it
> very well should be.

You won't get Ritlabs to alter MicroEd in this respect. MicroEd is loved
for it's - to the newcomer -  sometimes peculiar features and changing
this type of behaviour would yield an outcry among many of us.

Instead, why don't you try out TB!'s other editor? At least in this
respect it does behave as you want it to.

> I've inquired about this issue years ago but have not even gotten so
> much as a reply. (Same as with the other bug reports I submitted over
> the years, BTW.)

You got the new editor added... Jokes aside, I do think you should have
got a reply and I do acknowledge the Windows editor was not added as a direct
outcome of your request, but at least this shows that development of TB!
continues at a rapid rate.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/2 | 'Using TBBETA' information: