Hi Alexander and list,

On Thursday, May 5, 2005 at 14:12:34 GMT +0200 (which was 14:12 where
I live) Alexander S. Kunz wrote (at least in parts) and made these
valuable points on the subject of "RC2: impossible to customise!":

> Which may not be necessary since michgeyer.de sounds pretty german to me.
> ;-)

LOL - see my answer to Charlene

> (but, this is the #1 reason why I'm using an english Windows - every time
> you want to exchange this information on an international forum or list,
> you can only guess what "Systemsteuerung" and whatnot means in english)

That does _not_ convince me - I'm naturally lazy - since birth - and
nowadays I'm convinced lazy - read my lips: quite some time!

[control panel]

> May I point out a handy keyboard shortcut here... pressing
> Winkey+Pause/Break opens the system properties.

That's a nice one - didn't know. Maybe you can remind me of that
shortcut in a couple of days? :-)

Thanks as well :-)

--
Regards