On Monday, May 16, 2005, 16:40, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> when the mouse is over an entry in the message list (pick any entry
> but NOT the selected entry), press the ALT key once. The menu
> "message" is activated (OK). Now, press the ALT key again. My mouse
> pointer changes into a hand with a pointing finger, and for a short
> moment the message under the mouse pointer is underlined. Whats that?

Seems to be the same indicator as you get when you press ALT and, while
holding ALT pressed, point to a message (you know you can filter out
messages by alt-clicking them, don't you?).

This clearly is a GUI glitch though, that hand should not show when
doing as you have described. But to me this feels quite, well - to
borrow an expression from MAU, 'not so important'...

Now, at least, you know what it is.

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v3.5 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: