Hello Alto!

On Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 11:31 AM, you wrote:

> ... doesn't leave much that is working at all, does it?

Different strokes for different folks. I do have to disagree with your
conclusion, while conceding the validity of your complaints.

And in one aspect alone my experience has been completely different
from yours: I have always received prompt attention from RitLabs,
whether in customer service, Bug Track, or TBBETA.

Everything of importance to me is working in 3.5. The points on which
I myself have complained are quite insignificant in comparison to the
great stability and utility of the program as it's working here.

Not meaning to start a :flame_war: .

Just giving another point of view: my own. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: