Hello Martin Schoch & everyone else,

on 21-Mai-2005 at 10:26 you (Martin Schoch) wrote:

> But as far as I see at least two users (are they called
> super-beta-testers) have this version.

Yes, they are superior beings, above human.

You have read my previous message. But did you understand it?

If you get a message from a dev "please test if the bug you had is fixed
with the daily build [URL]", would you return to the old version after you
tested it?

> And I never got a special beta to test if a bug I reported is fixed with
> it...

Too much dark side of the force within you, maybe. ;-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Willoughby's Law: When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, it will.

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: