On Sat 21-May-05 9:13pm -0500, I wrote:

> On Sat 21-May-05 1:42am -0500, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:
>
>> Fixes and changes are compiled into "daily builds"
>> and everyone can get them.
>
> I check for the daily builds here:
>
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/daily.txt
>
> The last one is dated 7.05.2005 - that's batspeak for
> May 7th - before the release of 3.5.
>
> Is there another set of daily files?

I went ahead and downloaded the daily anyway to see the
date in the archive - it's new!

I downloaded the version I'm now using at:

http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/daily.rar

Because there is no text summary, I don't know what was
fixed.  However I can confirm that Watch Replies In is
still broken and I the missing choices in Customize are
still missing.

9Val: please keep the daily.txt updated.

Bill

Daily 3.5.0.11 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2  POP3

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: