Hi Avi,
   On 23/5/2005 7:12 PM +0700, you wrote:

> Allie, I never before saw Shakespeare get such a bad reaction. :-)
> Anyway, perhaps you misunderstood.

I don't think so. My reaction wasn't one of being upset or anything
related to that. It was quite an emotion free response. Just a candid
one really. After this clarifying message, I still have the same
position.

> All I meant to say was that on this list alone I see many people
> praising IMAP to the sky and the same people getting caught up in
> lengthy discussions about IMAP problems.

Well, your response explains it. If we have high praises about it, this
means that we find using the protocol to be extremely useful. It's only
natural then that we'll discuss at length, the problems we're having
with it.

The very same happens concerning other aspects of TB!. You could
replace 'IMAP' with 'TB!' in your statement, and someone looking in,
wondering what the fuss with TB! is about, could be saying the same
thing. Of course, we know better and fully understand why TB! is
discussed so much and why so much time is put into it, right? We see
the returns. Returns that are determined/affected by our personal needs
and preferences and tastes. :)

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: