Hi Thomas,
   On 23/5/2005 10:42 PM +0700, you wrote:

> Don't think so. You are using Mulberry/4.0.0 (Win32). On TBOT, someone
> posted the RFC that says that mids must be enclosed in angular
> brackets. You client seems to not do that. Threading is still broken,
> as your message didn't appear under mine, to which you are replying.

I'm using the same client and do you see the problem???
This has been discussed at length. The problem is with the IMAP server
and Tony is trying to sort this out with his ISP.

And just in case you're wondering why he doesn't use TB! instead. ATM,
he seems to feel more comfortable using Mulberry. He'd surely be using
TB! if it were working better for him, now that he's using IMAP.

--
  Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: