> I was able to install without a problem too, but I a seeing a lot more
> AV's.  Especially when trying to reply to a message.  Will go back to
> .11 if this continues.

The AV's for me come when replying to the second message.  I can get
one prepared and sent.  The second one, whether I have sent the first
one or set it aside still open, brings an inescapable AV series every
time. Back to .11 for me.

--
Gleason
Using The Bat! v3.5.0.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: