On 5/29/05, Ian A. White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have started to see this behaviour recently and am not sure if
> anything can be done about it. I cannot recall it happening in earlier
> releases.

Ian, this sounds similar to the problem I have described with the
Connection Centre opening in the background when checking mail by
choosing an account to check from the dropdown menu next to the Get
Mail button. My first description of the problem - back with RC5 - was
in terms of focus.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5.19