--On Monday, June 13, 2005 20:06:28 +1000 znark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which was the last version able to install a working OTFE with
password?

I have no idea, I've not been able to use TB for quite a while. I'd love to be able to but with it's present IMAP ability I just can't use it.

I think the last version I used with OTFE was pre 3.5.xx.

Leave it with me for an hour or so, I got a few chores to do then I'll boot up XP and try a fresh OTFE install with 3.5.26 just for you, see if it works.

--
Tony.

LM