Hello Allie.

--On 14 June 2005 05:40 -0500 you wrote about Re: No more OTFE?:

> I thought you would have left your messages on the server while
> testing.

This is why I like IMAP so much. I can switch between TB in XP, Berry in XP
or Linux and I'm going to try kmail and I know everything will be available
to each.

If my HD melts I lose no mail at all. IMAP allows me to play with many
different clients and I'm one for playing. Pity the one I want to use isn't
yet up to speed but one day eh :)

--
Tony.