Hello Maxim!

On Tuesday, June 14, 2005, 11:12 AM, you wrote:

>> Is 3.5.26 a beta fix?

> What do you mean by saying "beta fix"?

I meant, only to be released as a beta, pending further numbering
before a full release on the public download site.

I said it in the context of discussing Jerry Mings's concerns with him,
about how further complaints of his might be receiving attention
"behind-the-scenes."

The full release of v. 3.5.26 a few minutes ago answered my question.
Thanks.

> ... Some testers have reported problems at startup of 3.5.26, that's
> why we didn't update the version immediately.

I understand, and it was very prudently done! I'm sorry if I don't
always manage to express what I want to know clearly enough. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5.26 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2