On 6/14/05, Allie Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I thought you would have left your messages on the server while
> testing. In that way, in the event of trouble and having to abort usage
> of the installation using OTFE, you'd have the messages on the server
> for your other installation to retrieve.

Allie, I did that. And I also did a blind copy to a backup server for
all of my sent messages. So I was protected. But I generally maintain
a backup like that for only a few days. In other words, I treat such
messages as obsolete and delete them when they become a few days old.
So if it had taken me more than a few days to discover the problem, I
could well have lost important messages (both incoming and outgoing).

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.26