> Do you mean 3.5.26?

My error, I am running 3.5.26.

> For the sake of everyone's peace of mind, I hope that you will get
> some real (that is, road-map-type news), too. But I think the general
> direction of the work is clear, and that we can be most helpful by
> staying very specific in what we report and ask for on TBBETA.

I guess, after reading your response to my comments, I take it that my
comments are really nothing more than a pain in the neck, too general
and of no real value. Too bad given I've been at this game for quite
a while.  I'll keep any further comments on the program to myself.

My apologies for "bothering the list".

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings