Hello Alto Speckhardt & everyone else,

Just as I said... thousands of lemmings can't be wrong. :-)

> We can like it or not like it at our own personal disretion, but there
> are facts.

Ah, the facts, yes. :-)

You have to agree that an assumption, based on the fact that 1000 users
prefer/use system A and 10 users prefer/use system B, doesn't create a fact
itself, let alone a "standard".

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

We need utopias. Without utopias the world would not change. --
Thornton Wilder