Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

ASK> Hello George Mitchell & everyone else,

ASK> on 30-Jun-2005 at 05:41 you (George Mitchell) wrote:

ASK>>> Are you a programmer?

>> Yes.

ASK> And you have maintained projects of similar complexity, I assume?

As part of a team I was involved in the development/maintenance of a
much more complicated project.

Obviously, I'm not privy to Ritlabs' internal processes and TB!'s
architecture.  But, from my observations of TB! releases, I'm certain
their processes are flawed and I fear the program's architecture is as
well.

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.