Hello Tony,

> Watch someone doesn't sneak up and give you a push one way or the
> other then....

<talking to trout>
  On Guard!!! Watch my six good buddy!
</talking to trout>

<grin>

> I think we are all just frustrated as we can see the potential and
> most things DO work MOST of the time....

That I completely understand. Dwight hit the nail on the head in:
mid:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> though. Part of the problem
is that collectively as beta-testers, we've historically been pretty
wishy-washy in terms of how we think RITLabs should be operating.

Granted there are baselines for operation, but you gotta give credit
where credit is due in that RITLabs has tried various methods to
please us. We're just finicky! <grin>

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site:  http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp